Long Island FooTnotes
Long Island Footnotes is GLIRC's monthly magazine, considered the "Bible" of Long Island running.
Each issue includes 80+ pages of local content including:
- Race reports highlighting finish times and photos of GLIRC members
- A monthly event calendar and race applications
- News about our members and the Long Island running community
- Perspectives from GLIRC members
- Information on local training groups
GLIRC members receive an issue monthly as part of their membership, and family memberships receive one issue per household.
Not a member? Join today and start receiving Long Island Footnotes. Who knows, you might just make the cover!