24th Annual Rob's Run Cross Country 5K race In Memory of Rob Lauterborn.
Please make plans to donate at the ATHLETES FOR LIFE BLOOD DRIVE
Two start times this year. 9:00 am women, 9:30 am men.
Rob’s Run is a cross country run, not a road race. Surfaces on the grass and cross country trails may be uneven.
THERE IS A NEW COURSE THIS YEAR! MAP IS AVAILABLE BELOW
Individual Awards: First three Male & Female overall; first three Male &
Female in age groups: 10 and under, 11-14, 15-19; 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85 and over.
Team Awards: Team awards to the top three teams in each of the
• Middle School Girls • Middle School Boys
• High School Girls • High School Boys
• Open Female • Open Male
• Open Co-ed (2 M & 2 F) • Masters Female
• Masters Male • Masters Co-ed (2 M & 2 F)
• Senior Masters Female (All 50+) • Senior Masters Male (All 50+)• Senior Masters Co-ed (2 M & 2 F; All age 50+)
Team CASH Awards - $200 per team stipend for the first place Men’s Open, Women’s Open, Men’s Masters & Women’s Masters Teams. NOTE: Only USATF-LI member teams are eligible for Team Cash Awards! All team members must be registered on the same USATF-LI team. All Team Awards will be computed on the basis of “cross country scoring,” i.e. by place.