SITE RESERVATION FORM
All participating companies are cordially invited to set up tents or gathering/picnic areas at the event site at no cost. However, you MUST reserve space in advance by completing this form. The race committee has final approval of all site requests. Please note: The tent/site size you request will be the space allotted to you. Your request must be received by Friday, June 15 in order for you to reserve space. There is no cost to reserve space.
- Submit this form NO LATER than June 15 (please keep a copy for yourself). TENT SIZE CANNOT BE CHANGED AFTER THIS DATE. You will receive a confirmation email within 72 hours of submission.
- * You must mail the NYS Parks Tent Application (available at: www.marcumworkplacechallenge.com/registration) directly to the NYS State office address on the application if you are using your own tent or a rental tent.
- You will receive confirmation of your designated area by Monday, July 16 as long as your form was received by the deadline. Please be sure that all of your chairs, tables, etc. fit within your site. You will not be allowed to setup outside of your allotted site space.
* The NYS Parks Tent application must be submitted directly to the NYS Park Office address on the application, regardless of tent size.
* Treat your colleagues to a catered menu for your post race picnic! Menu and ordering options can be obtained by calling Rick Biglin or Heather Peterson of Centerplate, the exclusive caterer at Jones Beach State Park, 516-781-0509 or JonesBeach@centerplate.com.
* Race officials will oversee the placement of tents and set-up of gathering areas beginning at 7:00 AM on race day per designated set-up schedule, Tuesday, July 31. Tents may not be placed BEFORE 7:00 AM. Vehicles will be permitted to enter the company gathering areas to unload until 3:30 PM. ALL VEHICLES MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE ERGONOMIC GROUP CORPORATE VILLAGE AND ALL TENTS MUST BE IN PLACE BY 4:00 P.M. NO EXCEPTIONS!
*All tents must be removed from the race site on event evening (July 31). Companies are responsible for removing all litter from their areas before leaving the race site.
*If you do not reserve a site using this form, there will be space available for your company meeting place in the unreserved areas. On event night, Staff in the Information Tent can assist you.
* Treat your colleagues to a catered menu for your post race picnic! Menu and ordering options can be obtained by calling: Centerplate Caterers, Wayne Duprey, 516-402-2284 Wayne.email@example.com